SUPPORT: Sex therapists, Coaches, Psychologists/Therapists and Self Care suggestions
Sex Therapy online with Ceci Ferox
Short-term goal oriented sexual therapy means that we meet for 5-20 times and collaborate to maximize wellbeing and minimize discomfort in your sexual and relationship life. You can come to therapy solo, partnered or with your polycule.
Sex therapy can help you with questions or problems related to, among others:
- sexual functioning, desire, arousal and orgasm
- understanding your sexual needs, desires and boundaries
- past negative experiences and their impact
- gender and/or sexual identity
- changes in your life situation or health and their impact on your sexuality
- pain that affects your sexuality
- relationship difficulties that are linked to sex and sexuality
- sexual self confidence and body image
- sexual shame, guilt
- sexual desires or actions that cause harm to yourself or others
Sexual therapy is mostly based on talking and talk-based exercises. There can be solo or partnered touch based exercises if it's relevant to your process, but not between
the therapist and the client. Discussions are confidential.
Counseling online with Ceci Ferox
Sexuality counseling is goal-oriented collaboration. We meet for 1-5 times to discuss matters related to sex and sexuality without starting a therapeutic process. You can come to counseling solo, partnered or with your polycule.
Counseling is aimed at you if you need:
- to get more information about your sexuality or sex and sexuality in general
- someone to talk about your sexuality without fear of judgement or stigma
- advice on specific situations or questions
The topics we discuss can be the same as in sexual therapy. We can start a therapeutic process even
after starting with counseling if you're unsure about how much support you will need.
Sexual counseling is mostly based on talking. I might suggest solo or partnered touch based exercises to do at home. There is no sexual touch between counselor and
client. Discussions are always confidential
Sex coaching/Kýnlífsmarkþjálfun í Reykjavík hjá Krístinu Þórsdóttir - Eldmóðurinn
Hvað er kynlífs markþjálfi?
Menntaður fagmaður sem að skapar öruggt rými þar sem að fólk getur talað um allt sem varðar kynlíf sitt, fantasíur sínar, áfallareynslu, óöryggi og ótta án þess að þurfa að upplifa skömm. Kynlífs markþjálfi hjálpar fólki við að bæta kynlífið sitt, nánd og sambönd en einnig að sigrast á hinum ýmsu hindrunum.
Einnig má alltaf gera gott kynlíf betra.
Kynlífs markþjálfun nær yfir mörg svið og má þar á meðal nefna:
sjálfsfróun- hlutverkaleikir- klám- snerting- nánd- sambönd- samskipti- líkamsímynd-
afbrýðisemi- fantasíur- kynsjúkdómar- opin hjónabönd- swing- BDSM- meðganga- eftir fæðingu -kynferðisofbeldi- fullnægingar- kynhvöt lá/mikil- kynhneigð- kynlífsleikföng- frammistöðukvíði – sambandskvíði- of brátt sáðlát- sársauki við samfarir og fleira.
LGBTQIA+ aware and friendly therapists in Reykjavík
Aleksandra Urukalo Mihaljenović
& Todd Edward Kulczyk
Aldís Þorbjörg Ólafsdóttir
Selfcare: Yoga, mindfulness, meditation, connection with self, cacao, ...
YOGASTUDIOS in Reykjavik:
(in no specific order)
Buddhist center Reykjavik:
Wild Love Iceland - Tantra Festival: